So on Tuesday me and my friend Gabbie decided to get together for a Christmas baking day. Not only did we end up with some awesome baked goods to give as gifts, but we really got in the Christmas mood. Baking is so much more fun and stress-free when you do it with a friend. Here's our gooey and downright tasty Oreo Fudge. It's ridiculously easy to make and requires very little ingredients. Minus the chilling time, it'll probs take you 30 minutes max!
230g cream cheese
500g Icing Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
425g white chocolate, chopped
15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
1. In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
2. In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
3. Stir in the melted white chocolate.
4. Add 3/4 of the Oreos into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Spread into a baking dish lined with either cling film or baking paper.
6. Press the remaining cookies into the top of the fudge.
7. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting.
7. Cut into 1 inch squares.
Wrapped up in tissue paper, these would make perfect Christmas gifts for someone with a sweet tooth.